Since this is still summer, I wanna play with colors eyeshadow, but is still wearable! My favorite color in the whole wide world is always gotta be PINK! But it is hard to pull of pink eyeshadows. Sometimes it will look too pink and will make our eyes look weird :p So, I created a wearable pink look for y'all! Great for day and night time. I honestly used this look for day time, specifically for going to work. ha!
Let's get started...
|Left to Right: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot, MAC Fresco Rose Paint Pot, MAC Play on Plums, MAC Beauty Marked, MAC Shadowy Lady, MAC Vanilla, MAC Smolder Eye Kohl Pencil, Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara|
|Up to Bottom: Sigma SS219, Sigma SS222, Sigma SS224, Sigma SS239|
- Prime your eyes with MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot all over your eye lids. I just used my ring finger.
- Dab MAC Fresco Rose Paint Pot on to your lid only. I also used my ring finger, and you do not need to be so precise in this. P/s: this paint pot is not available anymore, but you can skip this part, or use any pink cream eyeshadow.
- Take the light color on MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Play on Plums, and pat it on your lids with Sigma brush SS239. I got this eyeshadow from MAC counter, they do not sell it in the website anymore. So, either you check out your local MAC counter, or you can use MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Pretty & Prim; they're basically the same. For cheaper alternative, use L'Oreal HIP Eyeshadow Duo in Sculpted.
- Take the darker color from Play on Plums, and sweep it into the crease using Sigma brush SS222.
|You'll have something like this :) - lighter pink on the lid, dark burgundy color on the crease|
5. Take MAC Beauty Marked and put it in outer corner, using Sigma SS222. Then, blend it out to
the crease with Sigma SS224.
6. If you want to look darker, take MAC Shadowy Lady and put it just in outer corner.
7. Take MAC Vanilla and put it into your brow bone (just right under your eyebrow). Use any light
color, according to your skin color.
8. Line your lash line and lower lash line with any black pencil eye liner. I use MAC Eye Kohl
Smolder because it is so creamy and easy to blend.
9. Take MAC Beauty Marked or Shadowy Lady again, and line under your lower lash line with it.
10. Curl your lashes and use Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in Very Black in your upper and lower
|lining here, lining there|
|the finished look :)|
|Lioele Triple Solution BB Cream, Palladio Rice Powder in Natural, Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Medium, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm/Laguna (I used Orgasm only), Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray|
|Up to Bottom: Sigma F84, Sigma SS194, MAC 109, Sigma SS129|
- Take your favorite foundation and put it all over your face. I use Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (SPF30/PA++), and use Sigma brush F84.
- Cover your dark circles under your eyes with Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Medium with Sigma SS194. This concealer is amazing!
- Pat Palladio Rice Powder in Natural with powder puff to lock the foundation and the concealer.
- Contour your cheeks, forehead, jaws with Benefit Hoola Bronzer with MAC 109.
- Sweep NARS Blush in Orgasm in the apple of your cheeks with Sigma SS129.
- Spray Urban Decay All Nighter Spray to set up your make up.
For lips, I just use chapstick, and use e.l.f All Over Stick in Pink Lemonade, then e.l.f All Over Stick in Golden Peach on top of it.
|e.l.f Golden Peach and Pink Lemonade|
And now you're done!
Will you try this look out? Don't be afraid of using eyeshadow colors. We can make it work! :)
Hope you guys love this look, because I do! :)